Summer Menu Offerings (May – Sept)
We offer a daily Breakfast Buffet served in our 2nd floor dining room between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.
Our full breakfast menu consists of:
- Hot Entrée – one of the following offered daily on a rotating basis:
- – Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and Freshly Baked Cinnamon Roll
- – Maple Pecan Waffles and Pork Sausage Patties
- – Biscuits and Gravy with Scrambled Eggs
- – Reindeer Sausage and Egg Baked Omelet
- – Baked Apple Cinnamon French Toast with Turkey Link Sausages
- Cold Cereal Assortment
- Hot Oatmeal Varieties
- Fresh Baked Bread Items
- Individual Fruit Bowls
- Orange Juice
- Coffee, Tea Assortment, Cocoa
If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know and we’ll do our best to make a meal that works for your needs. Please let us know before your arrival or add comments in your online reservation to note those needs. If your departure is before 8:00 a.m., please let us know and we’ll create a to-go breakfast box for you.
Chocolate Experience Nightly
During the summer, between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m., gather in the dining room to enjoy a gourmet hand-dipped ice cream bar! Our Innkeeper will hand dip ice cream bars in pure chocolate and roll them in dry roasted almonds or crushed Oreo cookies. These are the same ice cream bars that Pat Perry, co-owner, has served for over 35 years at Alaskan festivals and the Alaska State Fair!
Winter Menu Offerings (Oct – April)
During the winter, we serve a Hearty Continental Breakfast, which includes all of the summer menu items except the Hot Entree. The continental buffet is served in the dining room between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.