Awaken to the call of a bald eagle perched atop a spruce across the lake. Watch as the morning gives way to day and the sun illuminates the peaks surrounding the lodge. Listen as the tranquil waters of Bear Lake lap against the shore. Paddle a kayak to a salmon-spawning stream and marvel as the bright red sockeye jostle for position. Take a hike on a local trail and keep an eye out for moose or bear that may cross your path. Enjoy evening on the deck as the late summer sun slowly sinks behind the mountains. Retire to your room and fall asleep as the loons call to each other across the surface of the lake.
In perfect complement to this magnificent setting, the lodge offers all of the comforts of home, including luxury linens and bedding, memory foam mattress toppers in each room, and a hearty breakfast each morning. The lodge features high-speed wireless internet as well. Though room prices are based on double occupancy, Bear Lake Lodgings welcomes families. Due to our water side location, we are only allowing children ages 12-18 years old with their parents.
Additional Guest Amenities
- All rooms include private baths
- Full self service breakfast to enjoy when you want, 7:00 to 9:00 AM.
- Complimentary use of kayaks and canoes
- Memory foam mattress toppers
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Hair dryers and shower products
- Family friendly (12-18 years old only)
- Spa robes available
- Ample parking
- Refrigerator/ kitchen in Bear Lake Deck Suite and Refrigerator in Lakeside Suite
- Flat screen TVs in Bear Lake Deck Suite, Aurora View Suite and Lakeside Suite
- Notebooks with restaurant menus and activities in the Seward Area
- Notebook with all improved hiking trails in Seward and the extended area